We love our pets, but we want our carpets clean and smelling fresh. Clean Sweep can help! We start with a thorough inspection of the entire area with a UV black light. Once all of the affected areas have been identified, Clean Sweep will apply either a special enzymatic treatment or an oxygenation treatment to the carpet to break down the urine into its constituent chemical parts.
After the odors are neutralized, Clean Sweep will then perform a Restorative Carpet Cleaning to the affected areas.
- How to Get the Smell of Pet Urine Out of Carpet
- How to Remove Pet Stains and Odors
- Removing Urine Smells on Pinterest
- Dog Urine Removal on Pinterest
- 10 Tips for Cleaning Cat Urine
Call us at 515-965-2460 to get started.